Marketing Your Home
Brian Richard specializes in the professional marketing of property. Exactly what does that mean to YOU? What is a marketing plan and what services can YOU expect?
With years of experience, tradition and commitment the Brian Richard and his team create a unique marketing plan and strategy for each home we visit. You and Brian Richard will work as partners to best determine the services which will best promote your property and help you achieve your goals. Please take a few minutes to review my many marketing services and just imagine how they can be put to work for you.
The objectives of your marketing plan are:
- To get as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is SOLD.
- To communicate the results of our activities to you.
- To assist you in getting the highest possible dollar value for your property within the shortest time.
- Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis to determine the best possible price to list your property.
- Provide assistance in determining what property improvements might be done to best prepare your house for sale.
- Add additional exposure through my personalized property sign.
- Submit your listing to the Multiple Listing Service with pictures & virtual tour.
- Increase showings by the use of a lockbox.
- Submit copies of your listing to other sales associates for their waiting buyers.
- Showcase your property thru Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Youtube, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, Instagram and numerous other websites syndicated by ListHub.net.
- Arrange walk-thrus and an Open House for Realtors thru caravan.
- Promote your property for maximum exposure to the other agents in the area.
- Contact neighbors in the surrounding area for possible buyers.
- Hold Open Houses for the public when appropriate.
- Pre-qualify all prospective buyers
- Include your property in any Direct Mail advertising that would be appropriate for your home.
- Discuss the results of showings of your home.
- Promote your home on our company website: www.BrianRichardHomes.com.
- Inform you as to any changes in the market place and their affects on the sale of your property.
- Promote the features and benefits of your home to cooperating brokers.
- Present all contracts and assist you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- Handle follow-up, keep you informed on all mortgage, title and other closing procedures.